Digger O'Dell, "Must be Shoveling Off" is a superunique undead Brigand. He can be found in the Defiled Crypts underneath he Cemetery of the Forsaken in Act I. He is an incredibly rare spawn and only appears in the Crypt that is a single level.
Digger is the target of the bounty, Kill Digger O'Dell.
He has a possibility of dropping Born's Key a Legendary material required for the Born's Command set.
The following Boss modifiers have been observed on Digger O'Dell:
Farming for Digger O'Dell in Campaign Mode[edit | edit source]
- From the Quest Selection screen take quest 4. Reign of the Black King > The Royal Crypts.
- Take the Waypoint from Tristram to the Cemetery of the Forsaken.
- Locate the single level Defiled Crypts and hunt for the Dataminer/Digger O'Dell.
- If unsuccessful, leave the game and hit 'Resume' to start just inside the gates of the cemetery again.
- If you come across the events Jar of Souls or The Matriarch's Bones you are in a single level crypt.
- If you find the 2 level crypt just take a Town Portal back to Tristram and take the Waypoint back to the Cemetery of the Forsaken. Back in the cemetery you know the other two dungeons are both single level meaning either could have the Dataminer in. You need patience however.
- If you are doing this multiple times you may run into Lucious the Depraved (also needed for this achievement) in the cemetery so don't bother hunting for him first. You may be lucky and be able to kill two birds with one stone.
- Smash the jars of Ashes as there is another Achievement called Jars of Destruction which calls for you to smash 1,000.
|Monsters of Diablo III[e] Beasts Beasts: Superunique Demons Demons: Superunique Humans Humans: Superunique Undead Undead: Superunique Objects Bosses Boss Mods Monster Info Fanmade|
Bat - Beast - Blood Hawk - Demonic Hellflyer - Electric Eel - Khazra - Lacuni - Lamprey - Quill Fiend - Rockworm - Sand Monster - Sand Shark - Sand Wasp - Scavenger - Spider - Spiderling - Swarm - Withermoth - Wood Wraith -
Armored Destroyer - Dark Berserker - Deceiver - Fallen - Ghoul - Hellion - Thrall
Accursed - Bone Reaver - Brigand - Dune Dervish - Ghost - Ghoul - Grotesque - Morlu Caster - Risen Dead - Skeleton - Skeleton Mage - Unburied - Wraith - Wretched Mother
|Primary Quest Uniques||
Act One Bosses:
Skeleton King -
The Warden -
Strong CC (Limit 1): Knockback -- Nightmarish -- Vortex -- Jailer
|Act One Uniques||Araneae - Web Spit||Leoric - Summon Skeleton, Teleport Strike, Triple Cleave||The Butcher - Smash, Grappling Hook, Spear, Frenzy Charge|
|Act Two Uniques||Maghda - Forcefield, Summoning Ritual, Punish, Moth Dust, Teleport.||Zoltan Kulle - Fiery Boulder, Time Bubble, Ceiling Collapse, Energy Twister,Vanish, Creepy Laugh||Belial - Phase One: Triple Fireball, Summon Vipers. Phase Two: Poison Meteors, Ground Pound, Lightning Strike, Lightning Breath.|
|Act Three Uniques||Ghom - Acid Slime, Sneeze, Gas Cloud, Chomp.||Siegebreaker - Triple Hit, Charge, Leg Stomp, Grab and Throw.||Cydaea - Pain Bolts, Web Trap, Spider Pits.||Azmodan - Bellyflop, Laser Attack, Falling Corpses, Demon Gate, Pool of Destruction, Globe of Annihilation.|
|Act Four Uniques||Rakanoth - Cleave, Teleport Strike, Blade Strike, Volley, Summon Minion.||Izual - Frost Nova, Frozen, Summon Minions.|| Diablo - Phase One: Claw Rip, Charge, Hell Spikes, Shadow Vanish Grab, Curse of Destruction, Ring of Fire, Ground Stomp, Curse of Anguish, Curse of Hatred. |
Phase Two: Shadow Clone. Phase Three: Overdrive, Lightning Breath.
Monsters Basics -
Boss Modifiers -
Quest bosses -
Teeth of Diablo -